viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Divagaciones en verso vol. V


*2006*

I don't believe in time.
I don't believe in distance.
I just believe in faith.

I believe in friendship.
I think it lasts forever.
I believe in love.
I don't think it can be destroyed.

You and I won't forget.
You and I can't regret.
We will always remember,
all the good times we lived together.

I said I won't cry.
But don't believe in that.
Inside, I am sad.

But I know,
deep in my heart,
you will always be here.
In my mind, in my memories.

Cuz I said:

I don't believe in time.
I don't believe in distance.
I have faith and I know,
we will meet again.

3 comentarios:

Ricardo dijo...

Estoy mas que seguro... ASI PERO MAS QUE SEGURO. Que esto lo escribiste o lo pensaste cuando saliste del cole xD [basicamente por el titulo xD]

Una buena amistad es algo de lo cual nunca nadie se va a olvidar y mucho menos arrepentir como lo has dicho.

Fatima dijo...

me gustó!!
no!
ME ENCANTÓ!
=)
he visto tu lista de canciones y chócalaaa!!xqe he escuchado casi todas!!!=') son tan buenass!!=')!!!
Por fin econtré EL BLOG para mí!!
=D
síguelaaaa!!!
^^
bsos y abrazos!
=)

Fatima dijo...

meee encanta la plantilla de tu blog!!
como hago una tb?
ya me cansé de buscar...
u.u
alguna idea?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...